Empowering leaders, developing teams
DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE HR
FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
Jackie Adams Consulting
Dealing with an HR issue on your own can be daunting, especially when you know that mistakes can lead to loss of time and money, the replacement of staff members and even legal claims.
With help from my company, Jackie Adams Consulting, many of these challenges can be avoided, simply through ensuring that leaders and managers are equipped to deal with issues as they arise. When you work with me to develop your HR skills, these difficulties can be avoided, and your organisation will run more smoothly and cost-effectively.
THROUGH TRAINING, COACHING AND MENTORING, I EMPOWER LEADERS AND MANAGERS TO ADDRESS A VARIETY OF ISSUES INCLUDING:
DISCIPLINARY / APPEALS
I CAN OFFER YOU:
Coaching is a great solution in a number of different situations. If you have a problem you need to solve, you’re new to your role, or you just need space to think and consider issues, coaching could be the right path for you.
If you need to review and/or develop HR process and policies, I can do this for you. Or if you need help with a particular issue and need support and advice.
PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TOOLS
Personality Tools Assessment
These are powerful tools to help you and your teams understand yourself and others, ensuring that you are able to work together as effectively as possible.
BESPOKE TRAINING MODULES
Design and delivery of training
I will work with you to define your requirements, then design and deliver training for you – whether that is a one-off short training module or a longer training programme.
WORKING WITH MANAGERS
Working with Managers
When your managers are effective at dealing with their people issues, it is easier to run your business. I empower managers to become knowledgable and confident when dealing with HR issues.
If you are running an HR project and need some short term resource to complete it, I can do this for you.
SECTORS I WORK WITH:
WHY CHOOSE ME?
- I have an engaging and energetic style, and provide pragmatic solutions to HR issues
- I believe in life-long learning – no-one is too young/too old/too new/too established in their job to learn new skills
- I bring energy and fun to training sessions
- I listen to what my clients say and work with them to find solutions to their needs
- I have extensive experience working for a variety of organisations from small charities to large UK and global corporates, and a deep understanding of the education sector
- I am a qualified executive coach, and Chartered Fellow of the CIPD, and have recognised qualifications in specific areas of HR such as employment law and reward management
- I believe that coaching provides clients with space and opportunity to find solutions to their issues
WHAT THEY SAY!
I had run my own business for more than a decade before a change in circumstances meant I was faced with a return to paid employment and a potential career change. With the help of some psychometric testing, Jackie quickly understood what made me tick, thus helping me to break down my fears and overcome my uncertainties. We then worked through my options and this enabled me to focus on what my next role should be. I was then in a position to apply for jobs and, after several interviews, I secured my new role less than a month later. Jackie’s help was invaluable in my search; she helped build up my confidence for the challenges that lay ahead and I’m delighted to be able to recommend her as a coach. A M - Business Owner