Introduction and Contact Details
Jackie Adams Consulting is a limited company incorporated in England & Wales. For data protection purposes, we are the ‘data controller’ of the personal data that you provide to us in the course of our business relationship.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and protecting your personal information, and we comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This Privacy Notice contains important information about how and why Jackie Adams Consulting collects and uses personal information about you, your rights in relation to your personal information, and how to contact us and the relevant supervisory authority if you have any questions or wish to make a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information. Our registered address is: Regency House, 61A Walton Street, Walton on the Hill, Tadworth, Surrey KT21 7RZ. For questions about this privacy notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org telephone 07889 462660
1. We will only process personal data when we have a legitimate business reason, or a legal requirement for doing so.
2. We will be open and transparent with people about the way we use their information.
3. We will only use personal data for the purpose for which we collected it, unless we have the individual’s consent to use it for a new purpose, or if we have a legal obligation to do so.
4. We will only collect the amount of personal data that we need to conduct our business.
5. We will take steps to ensure that any personal data we collect is accurate and kept up to date.
6. We will not keep personal data for longer than we need it.
7. We will keep personal data secure, and limit the people who can access it.
8. We will ensure that any third party we share personal data with will also take appropriate steps to protect it.
What personal information will be collected and processed?
“Personal information” means information that enables you to be identified, either directly or indirectly.
We may collect and store the following types of personal information about you. Your name, job title, email address, phone number and any other contact details you may provide to us, such as your Skype address or postal address. We may collect this data from contact with you via email, phone or the contact page from our website.
In the course of our business relationship with you, we may create and retain notes from our meetings. These notes may include personal data about you that you have provided to us in the course of our work together.
You may be contracting us to administer psychometric surveys, which will generate personal data about you in the form of reports.
For what purpose will your personal data be used?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
· To develop our business relationship;
· To communicate with you with regards to proposals, contracts and requests from you;
· To provide services in accordance with any contracts we have agreed;
· To retain records for tax and accounting reasons, or any other reasons as required by law.
We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. We do not currently send out marketing emails or newsletters. If this changes in the future, we will ask your specific consent to receive such emails from us.
Will your personal data be passed on to others?
We will keep all personal data confidential and we will not share it with others, except in the following circumstances:
· With associates or employees of Jackie Adams Consulting if they need it in order to provide services to you which we have agreed upon;
· With providers of psychometric services (for example they would require your email address to administer personality profiles) if you have requested such services. Any psychometric survey reports will be owned by you and not shared with others
· With professional bodies that we are members of, only if it is required by them to prove our competence in a particular area (for example, for accreditation purposes, or to provide evidence of continues professional development).
· If we are required to do so by law.
How will personal data be stored and protected?
Personal data stored electronically will be protected through computer passwords for laptops and mobile devices used by Jackie Adams Consulting.
Hard copies of personal data will be stored in a locked cabinet in a secure location.
How long will your personal data be retained?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
What are your rights?
Under GDPR, you have the right to:
· Request (in writing) a copy of personal information we hold about you;
· Require that we correct your personal data if it is inaccurate, or completed if it is incomplete;
· Require that your personal data is deleted if there is no reason for us to continue to hold or process it;
· Lodge a complaint with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) about the data controller.
Further details about your rights under data protection legislation can be found at https://ico.org.uk.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever we are relying on the consent you have given us to use your personal information, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice will be reviewed from time to time in accordance with legislation and the business requirements of Jackie Adams Consulting. Any changes will be placed here and will supersede this version.
Updated July 2019